Sunday, July 8, 2012

Deepika Padukone's new red hot bikini look

Deepika Padukone in "Cocktail"
Much is being said concerning actor Deepika Padukone radiating a confidence that has never been seen before in her. “Yes, everyone has been saying how suddenly my body language has modified and the way assured i'm wanting. however that’s what i'm feeling. i'm not acting and it's not happened overnight. i assume I actually have simply learnt from my very little journey in films currently. perhaps nowadays i'm slightly additional assured than i used to be after I started off,” she states.

Since the beginnging of the year, actor Deepika Padukone has been on the go. The actor, who has been operating while not an opportunity, has simply came back from Turkey where she was shooting for the film Race a pair of. She’s here to push her upcoming unharness, Cocktail with actor Saif Ali Khan.

Talking concerning her role within the film, Dippy says that the character Veronica helped her to find a aspect to her temperament she wasn’t conscious of. “Veronica may be a aspect to my temperament that maybe I wasn’t even conscious of. This film proved to be an outlet to bring that hidden aspect out within the open,” she says. And it perceived to be operating for her as everybody looks to be talking concerning the actor’s hot new avatar within the film.

The actor who was once an aspiring badminton player, gave it all up to do her luck in films. Did she ever dream that life would end up to be the manner it's at the age of 26? “Yes, the work that i'm doing nowadays isn't luck. neither is it by fluke. I actually have worked extremely exhausting towards it. I actually have completely no complaints right away as a result of i'm operating with the most important names within the business. I feel like i'm living what I actually have continually wished for myself,” says the dimpled beauty.

In the same breath she continues, “I won’t deny that I miss my family lots. It in all probability is one in all the sole negatives of getting moved from Bengaluru to Mumbai. i'm going home to basically an empty home everyday. I miss my mom and everybody else. For a 26-year-old, it's tough to run a home and do everything single handedly, however there's conjointly a way of pride that comes with it.”

Considering her new, improved and assured self, how will Deepika feel when she’s known as hot and sexy? “I have continually believed that sexiness comes from confidence. Sexiness isn't within the length of your skirt or the quantity of make-up you slapon. It comes from the arrogance that you just own and yes, I feel horny, “she winks, laughing out aloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment