Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sherlyn Chopra " I felt comfortable posing nude "

Sherlyn Chopra Playboy pic
Model-turned-actress Sherlyn Chopra, who has created a stir by turning into the primary Indian to reveal all for the international men's magazine Playboy, says she wasn't hesitant or embarrassed throughout the shoot. Sherlyn, who was at the Playboy mansion in la for the photo-shoot some days ago and frolicked with the founder-owner Hugh Hefner, said she is pleased with her work.

"I had no hesitation. i'm not worried concerning the planet. it had been the foremost wonderful photo shoot and that i will proudly say that these were the simplest days of my life. Not once did I feel awkward or embarrassed," she said.

When asked if she did it to garner all the publicity, Sherlyn said, "There isn't any hidden agenda as such. I wished to be the primary Indian to try to to it and that i went ahead and did it. I totally enjoyed it. My sole agenda is to interrupt stereotypes... pushing the envelope offers me an excellent high."

"I was worried solely concerning my sister and mother... what they might say. assume|i feel|i believe} one mustn't think an excessive amount of concerning others, whether or not business can provide me work or not or folks can respect me or not," she added.

Sherlyn, who worked alongside Shahid Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee in 'Dil Bole Hadippa' (2009), says she has no plan if this act can boost her Bollywood career.

"If it will... great. i do not apprehend where my career is headed from here on. i do not apprehend what i'll do next, feature film or reality show or endorsements. All i do know that no matter I do are wonderful work. i need to travel ahead in life and not recall," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment