Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Shankar's "I" movie kickstart

Shankar's "I"
Shankar who is contemporary from the super success of Nanban is incredibly busy with pre-production work on his next film with Vikram, I. However, the ace director took it slow out to update fans regarding the film. He said that the Tamil letter, I stands for beauty, King, guru, astonishment, vulnerability, tenderness etc. V Ravichandran of Aascar Films are going to be bankrolling I and music is by AR Rahman.

The forged includes Vikram, Amy Jackson, Santhanam, Suresh Gopi and Sivaji Ganesan's elder son, Ramkumar. computer Sriram are going to be the Director of Photography. Writer duo, SuBa are going to be doing the script. Mary Vogt who did the costumes within the MIB series are going to be performing some special styles for I. Peter Ming from China and Anal Arasu can handle stunts. Australian Rising Sun photos (RSP) who rocked our world with the Harry Potter series are going to be doing the VFX underneath the supervision of Srinivas M Mohan. Art direction is by Muthuraj and editing are going to be by Antony.

AR Rahman has already completed a song that has lyrics by Kabilan and has been rendered by Vijay Prakash. Shankar said that I goes to be a romantic thriller and contrary to what has been reported it's not regarding politics or elections. Shooting can begin from mid July. I is clearly off to a decent begin and that we will expect nice things from this superb team.

No comments:

Post a Comment